About Me

I started training for my last triathlon last year because my New Year's goal was to "step outside my comfort zone," and I figured, what's more outside my comfort zone than a triathlon? I was a compentent swimmer, in that, I wouldn't drown under normal circumstances, hadn't biked since I was ten, and while I had run cross country in high school, even then, I was one of the slowest runners on the team. Well, in finishing my first triathlon, I discovered not only a new hobby/addiction, but a lot about myself. What follows are my ramblings about what I've found.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Do-Over

Last week was a do-over. Seriously. I didn't work out at all. I ate a lot of good (bad) food. I could list all the reasons (excuses) for last weeks lack of everything. Or, I could just call it a do-over, and start again this week. It's Monday, it's a new week, I'm rebooting, and starting over, with a vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment